Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Recommendations

This week's topic is all about book recommendations. One of my goals this year was to read more graphic novels. And it's been perfect because my co-worker knows ALL about graphic novels and she's been giving them to me to read. So here are my favorites that I've read this year. Check them out - they are a mix of ages.
Here's one for Tweens, I won't duplicate them, but be sure to check out that one too.

meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
She-Hulk, Vol. 1 by Charles SouleOrange by Ichigo TakanoArchie, Vol. 1 by Mark WaidSecret Coders by Gene Luen YangThe Boy Who Crashed to Earth by Judd Winick

Jem and The Holograms #1 by Kelly ThompsonS.H.I.E.L.D., Vol. 1 by Mark WaidUsername by Joe SuggDC Comics by Marguerite BennettGiant Days, Vol. 1 by John Allison

Steve Jobs by Jessie Hartland

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I really liked the first Archie GN! And Orange Vol. 1 and She-Hulk are on my TBR list! :)