Saturday, February 27, 2016

Mysterious Saturday Review: Copy Cap Murder

* Book 4 in the Hat Shop Mystery series *
Scarlett's missing home, but she's happy to have a party as a distraction. It's her first Guy Fawkes day celebration. The night promises fun and adventure - but turns out deadly.

Scarlett has a man attack her. Luckily she's able to escape. But later the man turns up murdered. It's no leap of faith for the police to suspect her or Harrison as the murderer.

Scarlett knows that she and Harrison are both innocent. When the police reveal that Harrison is their prime suspect, Scarlett and her cousin get to work.They won't rest until his name is clear. But someone is more interested in keeping them from figuring out the truth. 
My Thoughts: I love this series - for the friendship and the romance. I love seeing Scarlett get closer with Harrison. They have some great moments together. I love learning more about Viv's romantic life. I liked the twists and turns as the mystery unraveled. I'm really looking forward to uncovering more answers in the next book (maybe on a road trip to Paris?)

Cover Thoughts: I like seeing all the hats and the shop from the inside looking out
Source: My Library
Final Thoughts: Another charming installment in this must read cozy series!

No comments: