Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mysterious Saturday Review: Read it and Weep

*4th book in the Library Lover's Mystery Series *

In the sleepy little town of Briar Creek, the community theater season is just getting underway and the whole town has fallen under the spell. Violet's hosting auditions for A Midsummer Night's Dream and everyone wants to be a part of it - everyone except Lindsey.

She has no desire to be on stage, but she doesn't mind lending a hand in the costuming department. Being one the stage-hands, she doesn't miss any of the disasters that happen. It's clear someone doesn't want to the show to go on - and ever more clear that someone's out to get Robbie Vine (a professional actor).

Robbie's taken an interest in Lindsey and she's not sure how she feels about that. She certainly doesn't want him to die and with all the accidents happening around him, she's keeping an eye on him. Could someone want him dead?"
My Thoughts: I love this series and this addition was charming. I loved seeing more of the community and the members outside the library (even though I love the library setting). I loved seeing another side of the Lemon and several of the other community members as they auditioned for roles. I saw one twist coming, but never saw the second twist coming. The second twist will make life very interesting for Lindsey in the next book and I'm quite looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. 

Cover Thoughts: Perfection
Source: My Library

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loveeee this series! It's one of my favorite cozy mysteries.

Unknown said...

I loveeee this series. One of my favorite cozy mysteries.