Things I liked about the movie:
* It was based off a real life couple -Krickitt and Kim Carpenter -and their journey together
*their first date - eating chocolate
* I liked the filming sequence - they were on a date and the accident happened. She was in a coma and then woke up. When she didn't recognize him, memories of their moments together (How they met, their first date, him asking her to move in) came interspersed with real time moments.
* Their wedding vows - were sweet
* the book part - when he asked her favorite book (James Patterson - The Beach House) How he thought she could experience falling in love with him again for their first time, just like being able to read your favorite book for the first time.
*their first second date was adorable - a tour of their moments together
*I was a bit surprised at how much emotion showed between the two, mostly by Tatum, In other movies he's not very expressive, but here he let loose with his emotions and it was great.
Things I didn't like:
* I have mixed feelings about the last scene. It's realistic and mirrors the first scene - but somehow I wish that there was a Mark Darcy/ Bridget Jones moment there.
* It was a traumatic experience for both of them - but sometimes their frustrations with each other went a little too far.
Overall: It was a charming sweet but highly emotional charged film. I really enjoyed it