Monday, March 15, 2010

Review: Forgive My Fins

Lily has a secret; she's a mermaid living on land due to the fact that her mother was human. Her father is king of the seas, which makes her a Thalassinian Princess. Since finding out about her mother's lineage, Lily began to understand why she doesn't feel at home in the sea. She moved in with her aunt and started attending Seaview High School in order to find the perfect mate.

She's convinced she's found him. All she has to do is persuade him that she's the only girl for him.

She better do it fast, because mermaids mate for life at a very early age. When she comes up with a plan to share her secret and the rest of her life with him, her uber-annoying neighbor foils everything.

Now, she's forced to return home to Daddy and straighten out this huge mess, all because she kissed the wrong boy. Can she still convince her true love of her affections and hope that he returns them before her birthday?

My Thoughts: AWESOME! This mermaid story is amazing with its romantic tension, clever, snarky dialogue, secrets, and an underwater world. All of this adds up to a magical tale written by one of my favorite authors.

PLUS I WROTE A BLURB FOR THE BOOK! It's on the inside cover of the ARCs :)

COVER: LOVE!

Source: the awesome Sarah S @ Katherine Tegen Books

review it for http://www.blogger.com/www.teensreadtoo.com where I gave it the:

PLUS check out the book trailer I made :


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have this ARC on my bookshelf and I can't wait to get to it! It sounds so good! Congrats too on the blurb in the ARC...that's great!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Congrats on the blurb and wow, you did an amazing job with the trailer!