Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Book Meme

saw this on the Story Siren...

"As part of Book Blogger Apprecation Week, I decided to participate in the reading meme with my fellow book bloggers. We were asked to answer one or two of the following questions or answer all the questions in less than five words. Since I'm a person of few words, I thought I'd choose the latter option."

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
I don't snack and read (usually)

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?
Only when in college

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?Laying the book flat open?
Bookmarks!

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Fiction mostly, sometimes nonfiction

Hard copy or audiobooks?
Hard copy always

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you
able to put a book down at any point?
try for end of the chapter

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
never

What are you currently reading?
Once a Witch: Carolyn MacCullough

What is the last book you bought?
Sea Glass: Maria V. Snyder

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can
you read more than one at a time?
Usually more than one

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Anytime -anywhere

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books?
Either

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
several

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)
Genre and sometimes color

3 comments:

Me said...

Okay, I totally bought Sea Glass, too. (Last night, even.) But I didn't know it was a sequel!!! *sniff*

Jessica said...

I have the first book in that series on hold because you sold me on wanting to read Sea Glass!

Jennifer Rummel said...

She's one of my favorite authors. I'm dying for the third book :)