Ellie's life just imploded. Her boss fired her after her boyfriend stole her presentation. Now she has: no boyfriend, no job, and no place to live. Her mother calls her out of the blue and asks for her help planning a Fall Festival. Ellie's thankful for the call; it couldn't have come at a better time.She immediately heads for home; she hasn't been there in ages. She falls in the love with the town and the orchard all over again. Ellie has some fences to mend to her parents for not having been home in several years and to Aiden. Aiden was once her best friend, and she told him they were going to run the orchard and inn together. The more time she spends with him, the more she could see a future together living out their childhood dream. But can she really go back to small town life?
My Thoughts: It took me a beat to get into this one, but then I was hooked. A fantastic fall romance novel that hit so many fall beats. I loved the orchard and the inn; it seems like such a fun place to visit. I love how Ellie worked to pull together this festival that would help save the inn. I love her banter with Aiden. I loved the relationships she struck up with the other people who worked at the orchard/inn. And Pumpkin was adorable! I'm so glad that this is the start of a new series, because I didn't want this book to end.
Source: My Library
Cover Thoughts: Perfectly cute and very fall
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your romance collection
Hand to one to: readers who want fall stories and readers who enjoy Hallmark movies
Book 2:
No comments:
Post a Comment