Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Vacation Photos: Food at Disney



We spent the day at the Food and Wine Festival last week while on vacation.

There were a few places that were not open yet that I was really disappointed about: 
The Wedge (all that mac and cheese)
Festival Favorites (S'mores milkshake)
Coastal Eats (Seafood Pot Pie)

Here's what I ate (some shared dishes):
Apple Strudel from Germany - this was good
Pollo al Marsala (chicken with potato gnocchi) from Italy - this was amazing
Belgian Waffle with cookie butter from Belgium - really good
Beer-Braised Beef from Belgium - The best of the show for me. And no one is more surprised by that than me. The beef was tender and the potatoes were so creamy
Filet Mignon from Canada - really good
Boeuf Braise (short ribs with potato cake) from France - pretty good
Spicey Black Bea Mushroom Chili from Forest and Field- Excellent
Strawberry Champagne Trifle from Simmering Sips - really good
Berry Mimosa from Simmering Sips - delightful

Also in Epcot:
School Bread - this was breakfast before the booths opened. A favorite of ours.

S'mores Brownie from the American pavilion - it was fine. Too smokey for me.

I had this for breakfast the next day - this is the Gingerbread Carmel Sandwich Cookie and it blew my mind. It was delicious. 

Other Eats at Disney:
Boston Creme Pie and - The S'mores Cup (a Halloween exclusive) from Columbia Harbor House
The Boston Cream Pie was amazing.
The S'mores Cup was too sweet for me, which is saying something.

Spring Rolls from the cart- no pictures
 I had one of each:
Pepperoni 
Cheeseburger - this was the best

S'mores cookie from Earl of Sandwich - which might be my favorite cookie in all of Disneyworld. I really love this place and I wish we had one in New England.

And I know I just said that about the cookie above, but...

Pulled Pork Fries from Flame Tree in Animal Kingdom

Gaston's Cinnamon Roll - this is raved about so I thought I would try it. 
I'm picky about cinnamon rolls because I make them.
This was really good - light and fluffy. But I felt it could have used more cinnamon.

I had lists of food to try at each park. We didn't get to them all. Lots of the items were shared. Do you have one you'd like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment