Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Picture Book Review: More School Books


Just a few more picture books about school.

There's a boy who's nervous about being at school - and someone shows him some kindness.  There are a lot of ways to show kindness to someone new. And that ending is super cute. 

I loved this one! The moments of kindness are sweet and easy to accomplish. I love the twist at the end.

It's Lily-May's turn to show what's in her bag of Y-O-U. She's nervous. She has an almost empty bag, but there is a piece of paper with one word on it. 

I love the word on her paper. Not everyone understood the idea, but I love how that was resolved. And it's such a brilliant idea. I don't want to give it away, but it's a magical book. 

* book sent for review

No comments:

Post a Comment