Kaleigh and Harry put the past behind them - the investigation, the rumors, and their guilt. Now five years later, Emma who everyone thought was dead - emerges from a prison. Kaleigh and Harry married, had a baby, and have another on the way. They've both kept secrets about what really happened that night.As Emma starts recovering, she starts talking. All the rumors come back. Kaleigh and Harry are both under investigation. Their "perfect" lives are disappearing.What really happened that night?
Why I read this book: I love books about celebrities caught up in a crime thriller
My Thoughts: This book was bonkers - in the very best way. So many plot twists, secrets, and betrayals happened. You were never sure who to trust. I loved how the book alternated perspectives. The short chapters and the plot kept me turning the pages. I had to know what was going to happen next. And that ending!
Cover Thoughts: Love it - the yellow tape in front of an estate is perfect
Source: Book sent for review
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your adult thriller collection - perfect for fans of Freida McFadden's books.
No comments:
Post a Comment