Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Still Excited to Read

 This week's topic is books we were excited to read but still haven't...yet


Sadly this happens to me often, but I still plan to read these books.

Ok, I just put this on hold at my library

This one has been on hold at my library - just waiting for it to be sent

I did check this one out - but it was overdue and I had to return it before I had a chance to read it

Also had to give back to the library before reading

Currently have this book - just need to read it

Currently checked out of the library and on my shelf

Just placed a hold on it at my library 

Somehow I didn't realize this had come out yet.

Always interested in a good Jane Austen novel

Loved the first book - here for this one. Currently checked out of the library.

It's possible I have too many books checked out of the library - and that's chronic issue for me.  I never have enough time to read all the books I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment