This week's topic is about books coming out the 2nd half of the year that we can not wait to read.
I talked about book wishes here.
I will talk about Christmas/Holiday romances in another post.
I’m curious about It’s Only Dancing!
Lots to look forward to, thanks for sharing your #TTT
oooo Bonfire & Bliss Bookstore looks cute & cozy! My TTT
Love Felt Like This sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore looks cute! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
Oooohhh, Queen of Lombard Street sounds fantastic! I've added it to my TBR, thank you!
I read the first book in the Bowen series recently. It's so much fun! I'm looking forward to continuing with the series. I hope you enjoy all these.Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
This is the second different cover I have seen for Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore and both are gorgeous and make me want to jump into the bookstore! I will definitely be checking out the book!
I’m curious about It’s Only Dancing!
ReplyDeleteLots to look forward to, thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteoooo Bonfire & Bliss Bookstore looks cute & cozy! My TTT
ReplyDeleteLove Felt Like This sounds fun! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBonfire and Bliss Bookstore looks cute! I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/
Oooohhh, Queen of Lombard Street sounds fantastic! I've added it to my TBR, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI read the first book in the Bowen series recently. It's so much fun! I'm looking forward to continuing with the series. I hope you enjoy all these.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
This is the second different cover I have seen for Bonfire and Bliss Bookstore and both are gorgeous and make me want to jump into the bookstore! I will definitely be checking out the book!
ReplyDelete