Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on the TBR

This week's topic is books that have been on the TBR for a long time, but that I still mean to read. Oh man, I have lots of these. There's just not enough time in the world to read All the Books!
 - meme from That Artsy Reader Girl
IceSun and Moon, Ice and SnowThis World We Live In (Last Survivors, #3)The Reluctant Heiress
DreamlandThe Rise of Renegade X (Renegade X, #1)Pegasus (Pegasus, #1)
The Pharaoh's SecretTwistedThe Alexander Cipher (Daniel Knox, #1)
Have you read any of these?

3 comments:

  1. I remember reading Twisted many years ago. I can't recall much about it but that it was a pretty important read, as are most of the author's work. I really hope you get around to these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them once you get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to read these soon! I read Twisted and really liked it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete