Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: School Books

This week's topic is school books and I'm going with middle grade reads. Enjoy!

- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Lights, Camera, Middle School! (Babymouse Tales from the Locker)All's Faire in Middle SchoolFrom the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess (From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess, #1)Flunked (Fairy Tale Reform School, #1)
Spy School (Spy School #1)Alibi Junior HighPilfer Academy: A School So Bad It's CriminalGotham Academy, Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Academy


Want to Read:
Mrs. Smith's Spy School for GirlsMiss Ellicott's School for the Magically MindedThe School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)

2 comments:

  1. I really loved the School of Good and Evil. I hope you'll enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The school of Good and Evil books look so fun, I want to read those too!

    ReplyDelete