Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Books

This week's topic is Halloween Related. So here are some fun books I've read this year that are perfect for Halloween, from all ages. Mysteries, thrillers, and monsters.
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 
Teen Books:

Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Bad Blood: serial killers, death, profiling, friendship

Shadowland by Meg Cabot
Mediator series: deadly ghosts, mysteries, a one very cute ghost

Zero Day by Jan Gangsei
Zero Day: A mysterious reappearance, terrorism, hackers, a potential cult

Children's and Middle Grade Books:

The Great Shelby Holmes by Elizabeth Eulberg
Great Shelby Holmes: Fun mystery

Curse of the Boggin by D.J. MacHale
The Library: Mystery, danger, death, and creepy monsters

Will Wilder by Raymond Arroyo
Will Wilder: Prophecy, creepy monsters, and lots of danger 

Paris Pan Takes the Dare by Cynthea Liu
Paris Pan Takes the Dare: Dares, murder, creepy dolls in the woods

Picture Books:

10 Busy Brooms by Carol Gerber
10 Busy Brooms: A counting book

The Monstore by Tara Lazar
Monstore: Buying a monster is so much fun!

The Little Shop of Monsters by R.L. Stine
Little Shop Of Monsters: Choose your monster wisely

5 comments:

  1. I love your middle grade picks. I'm adding them to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zero Day and Bad Blood both look good. I like the mix of older and younger reads! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, I really enjoyed books by John Bellairs because they were so creepy!

    Great list, here's mine:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2016/10/favourite-horrorscary-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, The Library looks really good! I'll have to check that one out for sure. FYI, I always love that you have YA, MG, and picture book selections for your lists. A little bit of everything!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the younger books that you included in your list. Monstore looks absolutely adorable. My son and I will definitely be checking out from our library soon!

    My TTT: http://girlaboutlibrary.blogspot.com/2016/10/five-haunting-books-you-should-read-top.html

    ReplyDelete