Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Songs

This week's topic is all about audio, so I'm choosing awesome country songs that still make me want to sing and/or dance along whenever I hear them. They also take me back to college years where I fell in love with country music.
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

She's in Love with the Boy

Goodbye Earl

Mississippi Girl

There's More to Me Than You

This One's For the Girls

She Drew a Broken Heart

Suds in the Bucket

Get Over Yourself

Any Man of Mine

Bye Bye

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the old country songs!

    How about, Two Sparrows in a Hurricane? Or The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia?

    I was just introducing my daughter to the old, great, country songs from when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these totally brought me back to my childhood! I could sing every one of these in my head without even watching the video :p Now I am going to be singing "she left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hanging out on the line" all day long :p

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shania Twain is an all time favourite. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a lot of the songs on your list! My favorite is probably Bye Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete